UROX®+ is an exciting new addition to Biote’s line of nutraceuticals that supports overall bladder health and control for both men and women. Crafted from a proprietary blend of three gentle herbals, UROX®+ can minimize feelings of urgency, reduce the frequency of urination, and even lessen or end leaks and other accidents.
The Science Behind UROX®+
UROX®+, Biote’s premier nutraceutical for bladder health, contains a proprietary blend of three gentle herbals traditionally used for bladder health: the horsetail plant, Lindera aggregata root, and Cratevox Three-Leaf Caper. This combination of three herbals works to improve bladder tone and the pelvic floor muscles.
- The stem of the horsetail plant contains a high level of silicon. Silicon helps produce collagen that builds the bladder’s connective tissue, supporting overall bladder health.
- Lindera, widely used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for bladder and kidney support for hundreds of years, improves the muscle that is the major control for emptying the bladder.
- And Cratevox, prized in India for its many healing properties since at least 800 BC, supports bladder, kidney, and prostate health.
What Can UROX®+ Do For You?
UROX®+ can benefit anyone with bladder difficulties, in particular:
- Postpartum women
- Women of any age who do intense physical workouts
- Menopausal or post-menopausal women
- Men of any age experiencing bladder problems, many of which are erroneously assumed to result from prostate issues